i am: Brianna (or Mom...depending on who you ask)
i think: I left some clothes in the dryer...
i know: every line from "Surf's Up" by heart
i want: to see the world
i have: the two best boys on the planet
i wish: someone would buy our house
i hate: shrimp
i miss: new episodes of Arrested Development
i fear: other people's germs
i feel: pretty good
i hear: SIgur Ros on my iTunes
i smell: a freshly mopped floor
i crave: brownies and ice cream
i search: for lost puzzle pieces
i wonder: if we can still pre-order tickets to the Sigur Ros show in September...
i regret: not enjoying things more when I was young
i love: my dudes
i care: about the environment
i always: kiss my boys goodnight
i am not: done learning yet
i believe: Steve Kerr is high on crack
i dance: only when Britt asks me to
i sing: along way too much
i don’t always: make dinner
i fight: the urge to make brownies everyday
i write: daily appointments on our dry-erase board
i lose: buttons a lot
i win: only because Justin lets me
i never: go out in my pajamas
i listen: to my little boy talk all day
i can usually be found: in the yard
i am scared: when I hear strange noises at night
i need: to clean my shower in a minute
i am happy about: Britt becoming a big brother (in February!)
i tag: Brooke, Brandi, Kiri and Cara
8 comments:
Cool!! I haven't seen this one!! What a great idea! I always love these kinds of things, you learn the coolest stuff because it's not usually things that people ask all the time. I wonder if I can come up with enough things to fill it... :D
Bri- I am so excited for you guys! If I hear of anyone wanting to buy a house in Snowflake I will for sure let you know! I don't know if you plan on going down to the valley anytime soon but I am going to be back down there for almost 2 weeks. Let me know if you will be down. I would love to see you guys.
That was too good! I was unaware of your staunch brownie fetish . . . sounds like someone I know! I was also unaware that you're preggers!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Yay! Congratulations!!!
You're afraid of "invisible germs"? I don't believe it! :)
HooooRaaaaay!!!! I've been meaning to call you since Justin told Klint. I'm so excited for you! Congrats!
Congrats!!!!!!! :)
You need to stop talking about brownies, that sounds so good. We will have to get together and make some and eat them all together so I don't feel really bad about eating the whole thing by myself.
Post a Comment